To transform the entire Latin American continent into a single market, a unified economic space!
UTEMIS view is that it is incumbent upon itself to justify why it is creating a cryptocurrency in the first place. This raises also the question of why the company cannot use one of the cryptocurrencies already in the market. In UTEMIS case there are several powerful arguments for the creation of a new cryptocurrency. It all boils down to this: the UTEMIS cryptocurrency allows UTEMIS to do something that has never been done before: level the economic playing field of several very heterogeneous countries in a way that creates a new unified economic space where all play by the same rules – essentially, the UTEMIS cryptocurrency converts the Latin American continent into a single market.
Why Can’t We Use an Existing Cryptocurrency
- Our customers need a business model where their cryptocurrency follows their priorities, not their own government’s priorities.
- Our customers need a sheltered environment where their money is safe – and that this safety does not depend on a third party.
- We need a specific cryptocurrency for trading Business to Business transactions (a specialist cryptocurrency). Existing cryptocurrencies have other purposes.
- UTEMIS is more than a cryptocurrency. It’s a business model that backs up the UTEMIS cryptocurrency value.
- We need a cryptocurrency focused on providing liquidity of trade between companies, not consumers.
- UTEMIS has been designed to be a strong currency from its inception (see the Business Model). This will make UTEMIS automatically attractive to our initial customers, who will see their purchasing power protected, their trade become more lucrative and their businesses more profitable.
Why Do We Need a New Token
- Latin America is not China, there are dozens of countries, each with its own fiat currency.
- Each Latin American country has a government with its own set of priorities.
- Each Latin American country has its own economic policy that is different and often countercyclical to those of other neighboring countries where there are trade opportunities.
- Each Latin American country has a different inflation rate. The inflation rate is often “managed” by the government.
- By bypassing the entire banking system and not using national fiat currencies, UTEMIS generates substantial savings in bank fees and many other costs that now are unavoidable costs of trading.
UTEMIS’s pre-ICO will be between January 8, 2018 until March 8, 2018, more detailed information on this project can be found at UTEMIS- UTS, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.